Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Upright Exercise Bike
As You have no way or much time for walk or run outside of home Schwinn AD6 Airdyne provides the ability to work out your arms while you’re working your legs on your home gym. This machine will allow a full body workout at minimal effort. It is great being able to exercise all at once.
Schwinn AD2 Vs AD6
Right off the bat, On the Compare Term I can tell you this Airdyne 6 is a big step forward. The Schwinn AD2 is one of the few models of Schwinn using the single stage-belt drive, other hand the AD6 opts to go with the dual-Stage Super Torque belt drive that make the pedaling experience smoother and more natural than the other Exercise Bikes. New upgrade is reflected in the fact that the Schwinn AD6 is shipped with an integrated monitor that shows the heart rate, resistance levels with speed and accuracy.
- Two Large thickly padded seat for comfort bike exercise
- Integrated water bottle holder
- 4 levelers to ensure stability
- Transport wheels integrated.
- Telemetric heart rate compatible (chest strap not included)
- Wind screen and reading rack accessories are available (sold separately)
- Warranty: Manufacturer provides 15 years frame, 1 year mechanical parts and 2 years electronic parts warranty.