Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym for Resistance Workouts
The Bowflex PR1000 is a multipurpose home workout device equipped with a myriad of training functions. Enjoyed by both casual and experienced fitness individuals, it is the optimal solution for home gyms with users and family members of differing workout levels.
The Bowflex PR1000 is notable for its use of resistance rods in place of weight plates. This makes the machine better able to be maneuvered, stored, and handled than some of its more bulky counterparts with many separate parts. It supports strength training, cardio training, and resistance training. It provides a thoroughly involving workout in just one unobtrusive corner of the house, garage, or basement so far. Diversity of activities made possible with the Bowflex PR1000 include movement akin to a rowing machine, bench press, shoulder press, and more There are 30 standardly counted exercises made possible with the machine, and many more for the creative athlete so far.
Most advantageous in the Bowflex PR1000 is its compact unit space and emphasis on fluid exercises. If you are looking for a workout with weight exceeding 210 pounds, then the Bowflex PR1000 may not be for you. However for workouts involving less weight than this, the pulleys, cables, and resistance rods provide a well-rounded workout for developing lean rather than bulky muscle mass. When found for under $500 and used regularly or in place of a gym membership, the Bowflex PR1000 is a rather valuable purchase.
Features of the Bowflex PR1000 include:
- Weights in 5Ib increments
- Warranty: Frame — 1year, Parts — 60 days, Power Rods — 5 years
- Dimensions: 81 x 84 x 38 inches
- Weight of machine itself: 157 lbs.
- Max weight (by resistance) provided: 210 lbs.
- Variety of exercises: more than 30, including Shoulder press, leg raise, calf raise, leg press, back pull downs, bicep curls, triceps push downs, chest bench, chest incline, and chest decline press, rowing movement from sliding seat rails so far
- Maximum weight of user: 300 lbs.
- Hand grips ,Ankle cuffs ,Ability to fold for storage purposes
- Descriptive exercise placards
Ultimately the Bowflex PR1000 is not meant to replace an incredibly intense workout routine where extreme amount of weight are needed. However it is an incredible option for novice and intermediate workout levels, where minimal equipment needs to be moved or rearranged between exercises. The Bowflex PR1000 offers a well-rounded, compact, and not overly-complicated option for fitness goals involving increased mobility, lean muscle definition, cardio vascular fortification, and general strength building.