Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine Best Introduction
As well we all know, Schwinn is a strong and largest company around the world market. The Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine makes a great showing Performance in its price range rather than its similar trainer. The S470 Elliptical is a quiet~running & smooth machine with some great features that’ll get you comfortable and help you track your performance from workout to workout. Throw in high functional computer options with dual mode backlit display, heart rate monitoring display, pre-programmed workouts option, and the ability to download performance data through connection system, and you are now looking at an excellent elliptical machine. Read our full elliptical researched review on the Schwinn 470. Schwinn 470
The Schwinn 470 elliptical is inefficient at burning calories as well. Lower settings on the elliptical are powered by the machine’s momentum, so you’re not getting as good of a workout as your might think. People like the elliptical though, so if it gets you off the couch, then certainly go for it.
- 29 programs are included with
- Twelve workout profiles,
- Nine heart rate controlling system,
- Four user defined custom profiles,
- Two fitness tests,
- One recovery test and a quick start.
- Schwinn® DualTrack™ 2 backlit LCD window lets the user view 13 display functions on it.
- Heart rate chest strap option (N/A).
- 25 Eddy Current Brake (ECB) resistance settings with incline up to 10° with 5 emergency keys so the user can increase or decrease intensity on the flying mode.
- 3Gear speed Level fan to keep the user cool throughout their workout period.
- Water bottle holder to ensure the user stays hydrated while taking exercising.
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- 10-year warranty on the frame
- 2-year mechanical warranty
- 1-year electrical warranty
- 90-day labor warranty.